OFFICE PHASE I REOPENING MAY 25th
We will be taking a slow approach as we gradually begin seeing more patients, first for more urgent problems and later for all elective care, according to guidance from the Mass Dental Society and Governor Baker's administration.
PHASE II REOPENING FOR ALL ELECTIVE CARE BEGINS JUNE 8th
NEW PROTOCOLS AND SAFETY MEASURES
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions at a check-in station at the office entryway, and your temperature taken with a "no touch" digital forehead thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. In our small practice, we will not be seeing more than two patients at any given time. Extra time between patients is allotted for thorough infection control procedures in the treatment rooms.
- We are limiting the number of people in the waiting room. You may be asked to wait in your car while we prepare the office for your visit.
- Patients are expected to wear masks, except when seated in the dental chair. Clinical and business staff will be wearing masks and other appropriate personal protective equipment. Sharing of touched items is avoided: patients will be given new pens to keep if any form filling is required.
We’re looking forward to helping people get back on track with important and necessary dental care, while taking careful precautions, following the guidance of the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Yours for dental health and wellbeing,
Dr. Hutner and Staff