PROVIDING DENTAL CARE WITH CONTINUED VIGILENCE IN 2022
More and more, patients are getting back on track with regular dental visits, and as we move forward with optimism, we continue to take careful precautions following the guidance of the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
PROTOCOLS AND SAFETY MEASURES
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions at a check-in station at the office entryway, and your temperature taken with a "no touch" digital forehead thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer some items such as children’s toys that are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. In our small practice, we will not be seeing more than three patients at any given time. Adequate time between patients is allotted for thorough infection control procedures in the treatment rooms. Operatory windows are kept open when possible for ventilation.
- We are limiting the number of people in the waiting room. You may be asked to wait in your car while we prepare the office for your visit.
- Patients are expected to wear masks, except when seated in the dental chair. Clinical and business staff will be wearing masks and other appropriate personal protective equipment. Sharing of touched items is avoided: patients will be given new pens to keep if any form filling is required.
We’re looking forward to helping meet your needs for important and necessary dental care throughout 2022!
Yours for dental health and wellbeing,
Dr. Hutner and Staff